MAnager, Risk Management
We are seeking a Manager of Risk Management to join Credibility Capital, an online lender based in New York City. This role is based in New York and reports to the Vice President of Risk Management. Please send inquiries email@example.com.
About this role
- Work with leadership to evolve credit and anti-fraud policy across the customer lifecycle.
- Conduct ongoing portfolio monitoring and identify opportunities to optimize strategy and process.
- Evaluate new data sources for us in risk management.
- Partner with Engineering on underwriting automation build-out.
Who we're looking for
- An enthusiastic risk professional with 3+ years of lending experience.
- Masters degree in a quantitative field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, early stage small business lender.
- Chance to join a team of hardworking, smart, collaborative individuals who value new ideas and diverse approaches.
- Competitive compensation including generous benefits.
About Credibility Capital
Credibility Capital, is an online lender focused on prime credit small business borrowers. In today's banking environment, obtaining financing can be difficult for a majority of these businesses, even for those with good credit histories and strong balance sheets. Our platform matches businesses with institutional investors to fund loans ranging from $10,000 to $250,000. Our investors include banks, hedge funds, family offices and insurance companies with an appetite for current income that are making substantial allocations to this emerging asset class. Borrowers are sourced directly by our partners such as Dun & Bradstreet.